Art & Architecture
Showing all 10 results
Mechanical Exercises; or, the elements and practice of...
- London: Published by J. Taylor, at the Architectural Library, 1812
The Microcosm of London. Or, London in Miniature.
- London: T. Bensley [for R. Ackermann], 1808
The Laws of Harmonious Colouring, adapted to Interior...
- Edinburgh: William and Robert Chambers, 1836
Miss O’Neill and Mr Abbott being engaged for...
- [Edinburgh]: n. pr., 1818
An Inquiry into the Beauties of Painting; and...
- London: Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1760
Three Treatises. The First Concerning Art. The Second...
- London: Printed for John Nourse and Paul Vaillant, 1765
A Practical and Theoretical Essay on Oblique Bridges.
- London: John Weale, 1839
The Works of William Hogarth; in a series...
- London: Published by Jones and Co., 1833
A Knavish Lad: Shakespeare’s Dream Illustrated.
- [Edinburgh: Printed by the artist, 2016
Sir Emery Walker. A Memoir composed on the...
- London: [n. pr.], 1959