Art & Architecture
Showing 1–10 of 14 results
The Laws of Harmonious Colouring, adapted to Interior...
- Edinburgh: William and Robert Chambers, 1836
Mechanical Exercises; or, the elements and practice of...
- London: Published by J. Taylor, at the Architectural Library, 1812
The Microcosm of London. Or, London in Miniature.
- London: T. Bensley [for R. Ackermann], 1808
Castles of Aberdeenshire; Historical and Descriptive Notes Partly...
- Aberdeen: D. Wyllie & Son, 1887
Portraits by Sir Henry Raeburn, With an Introductory...
- Edinburgh: Otto Schulze & Company, 1909
Anecdotes of William Hogarth, Written by Himself; With...
- London: J. B. Nichols And Son, 1833
Miss O’Neill and Mr Abbott being engaged for...
- [Edinburgh: n. pr., 1818
An Inquiry into the Beauties of Painting; and...
- London: Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1760
Three Treatises. The First Concerning Art. The Second...
- London: Printed for John Nourse and Paul Vaillant, 1765
A Practical and Theoretical Essay on Oblique Bridges.
- London: John Weale, 1839