Art & Architecture
Showing 1–10 of 15 results
The Grammar of Ornament.
- London: Bernard Quaritch, 1928
Castles of Aberdeenshire; Historical and Descriptive Notes Partly...
- Aberdeen: D. Wyllie & Son, 1887
Portraits by Sir Henry Raeburn, With an Introductory...
- Edinburgh: Otto Schulze & Company, 1909
Anecdotes of William Hogarth, Written by Himself; With...
- London: J. B. Nichols And Son, 1833
Titian: His Life and Times. With some account...
- London: John Murray, 1877
The Irish Flowerers.
- Belfast: Ulster Folk Museum, 1971
A Series of Original Portraits and Caricature Etchings....
- Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1877
An Inquiry into the Beauties of Painting; and...
- London: Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1760
Miss O’Neill and Mr Abbott being engaged for...
- [Edinburgh: n. pr., 1818
Three Treatises. The First Concerning Art. The Second...
- London: Printed for John Nourse and Paul Vaillant, 1765