Showing 11–20 of 48 results
An Abridgment of Sir Walter Raleigh’s History of...
- London: Printed for Mat. Gillyflower, 1698
An accompt of Scotlands grievances by reason of...
- [Edinburgh]: [n.pr.], 1675
The History of the United Provinces of the...
- London: Printed for J. Dodsley, 1780
Ten pamphlets on Whigs, dissenters, and Anglo-Scottish issues.
- Edinburgh & London: [various imprints], 1713
An Epitome of the History of the World,...
- York: Printed for the Author, 1814
Observations on the Historical Work of the late...
- London: Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1809
The Letters of Madam de Maintenon; and other...
- London: Printed for J. Robinson, 1753
The Free-Holder, or Political Essays.
- London: Printed for D. Midwinter, 1716
Transactions during the Reign of Queen Anne; from...
- Edinburgh: Printed for William Creech, and P. Hill, 1790
Military Memoirs of the Great Civil War. Being...
- Edinburgh: Printed for Hurst, Robinson, and Co., 1822