Showing 11–20 of 54 results
The Peerage of Scotland, including the Dormant, Attainted,...
- Edinburgh: Published by Peter Brown, 1834
The Edinburgh Courant. Publish’d by Authority. From Wednesday...
- Edinburgh: Printed by James Watson... 1705, 1705
Ten pamphlets on Whigs, dissenters, and Anglo-Scottish issues.
- Edinburgh & London: [various imprints], 1713
An Epitome of the History of the World,...
- York: Printed for the Author, 1814
Observations on the Historical Work of the late...
- London: Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1809
The Free-Holder, or Political Essays.
- London: Printed for D. Midwinter, 1716
Naval and Military Memoirs of Great Britain, from...
- London: Printed for J. Strachan, 1790
Histoire des Empereurs Romains, Depuis Auguste jusqu’a Constantin.
- Amsterdam: Chez J. Weetstein, 1750
Britannia after the Romans; being an attempt to...
- London: Henry G. Bohn, 1836
The Letters of Madam de Maintenon; and other...
- London: Printed for J. Robinson, 1753