Showing 1–10 of 21 results
Hobbinol, Field Sports, and The Bowling Green.
- London: Printed by William Bulmer and Co., Shakspeare Printing-Office, 1813
The Art of Employing Time to The Greatest...
- London: Henry Colburn and Co., 1822
Select Translation of the Beauties of Massillon. By...
- Dublin: Printed by John Jones, 1812
Solitude, To which are added, the life of...
- London: Printed for Vernon and Hood, [et al.], 1798
Rays of Genius Collected to Enlighten The Rising...
- London: Printed for The Proprietor and sold by Longman, Hurst Rees and Orme, 1806
The Art of Pleasing in Conversation: In French...
- London: Printed by J. Darby, for A. Bettesworth, 1722
Arcana Aulica: Or, Walsingham’s Manual; of Prudential Maxims,...
- London: Printed for T.C. and are to be sold by Iohn Wright, 1655
Great Exhibition of the Works of Industry of...
- London: Spicer Brothers, Wholesale Stationers; W. Clowes and Sons, Printers, 1851
Astrology: being an attempt to establish the first...
- Manchester: Printed by Henry Smith, 1828
The Ethiopian Glee Book; a collection of popular...
- Boston: Published by Elias Howe, 1848