Travel & Topography
Showing 11–20 of 41 results
The Omnium; containing the Journal of a Late...
- Ipswich: Printed and sold by George Jermyn, 1798
The History of Rutherglen and East-Kilbride. Published with...
- Glasgow: David Niven, 1793
Picturesque Antiquities of Scotland.
- London: Printed for the author, and sold ey [sic] Edwards, in Pall-Mall; also by Edwards's, in Halifax, 1788
Antiquarian Notes: A Series of Papers Regarding Families...
- Inverness: Printed At The Advertiser Office, 1865
A Cadetship in The Honourable East India Company’s...
- Oxford: Printed at The University Press by John Johnson, 1931
A Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton...
- Edinburgh: Printed for Waugh and Innes, 1820
Scenes in Africa, for the Amusement and Instruction...
- London: Printed for Harris and Son, 1820
An account of an embassy to the kingdom...
- London: Printed for J. Debrett, 1800
An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul, and...
- London: Richard Bentley, 1839
Three Years’ Wanderings in the Northern Provinces of...
- London: John Murray, 1847