Travel & Topography
Showing 11–20 of 54 results
‘Farthest North’ Being The Record of a Voyage...
- London: George Newnes, Ltd., 1898
Footsteps of Dr. Johnson (Scotland).
- London: Sampson, Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington (Limited), 1890
Judicious and Select Essayes and Observations. By that...
- London: Printed by T.W. for Humphrey Moseley, 1650
The Clyde. River and Firth. Painted by Mary...
- London: Adam and Charles Black, 1907
A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland.
- London: Printed for W. Strahan; and T. Cadell, 1775
Antiquarian Notes: A Series of Papers Regarding Families...
- Inverness: Printed At The Advertiser Office, 1865
The Antiquities of Scotland.
- London: Printed for S. Hooper, 1789
The Omnium; containing the Journal of a Late...
- Ipswich: Printed and sold by George Jermyn, 1798
The History of Rutherglen and East-Kilbride. Published with...
- Glasgow: David Niven, 1793
Picturesque Antiquities of Scotland.
- London: Printed for the author, and sold ey [sic] Edwards, in Pall-Mall; also by Edwards's, in Halifax, 1788