Travel & Topography
Showing 11–20 of 51 results
‘Farthest North’ Being The Record of a Voyage...
- London: George Newnes, Ltd., 1898
Judicious and Select Essayes and Observations. By that...
- London: Printed by T.W. for Humphrey Moseley, 1650
Aberdeen Fifty Years Ago: Being a Series of...
- Aberdeen: Lewis Smith, 1868
The History of Rutherglen and East-Kilbride. Published with...
- Glasgow: David Niven, 1793
Letters from a Gentleman in the North of...
- London: Printed for S. Birt, 1754
A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland.
- London: Printed for W. Strahan; and T. Cadell, 1775
The Omnium; containing the Journal of a Late...
- Ipswich: Printed and sold by George Jermyn, 1798
Picturesque Antiquities of Scotland.
- London: Printed for the author, and sold ey [sic] Edwards, in Pall-Mall; also by Edwards's, in Halifax, 1788
Samoa under the Sailing Gods. Introduction by Lloyd...
- London: Putnam, 1930
A Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton...
- Edinburgh: Printed for Waugh and Innes, 1820