Travel & Topography
Showing 11–20 of 41 results
Churches of Cambridgeshire and the Isle of Ely.
- Cambridge: T. Stevenson, 1845
The Songs of Craig and Ben Lays, Laments,...
- Edinburgh: Serif Books Ltd., 1951
Picturesque Antiquities of Scotland.
- London: Printed for the author, and sold ey [sic] Edwards, in Pall-Mall; also by Edwards's, in Halifax, 1788
A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland.
- London: Printed for W. Strahan; and T. Cadell, 1775
The Omnium; containing the Journal of a Late...
- Ipswich: Printed and sold by George Jermyn, 1798
A Cadetship in The Honourable East India Company’s...
- Oxford: Printed at The University Press by John Johnson, 1931
The History of Rutherglen and East-Kilbride. Published with...
- Glasgow: David Niven, 1793
A Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton...
- Edinburgh: Printed for Waugh and Innes, 1820
Scenes in Africa, for the Amusement and Instruction...
- London: Printed for Harris and Son, 1820
An account of an embassy to the kingdom...
- London: Printed for J. Debrett, 1800