Showing 1–10 of 11 results
- London: Longmans, Green And Co., 1872
A Cadetship in The Honourable East India Company’s...
- Oxford: Printed at The University Press by John Johnson, 1931
A Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton...
- Edinburgh: Printed for Waugh and Innes, 1820
The Land of the Blue Poppy. Travels of...
- Cambridge: At the University Press, 1913
Samoa under the Sailing Gods. Introduction by Lloyd...
- London: Putnam, 1930
The River of Golden Sand: Being the narrative...
- London: John Murray, 1883
An account of an embassy to the kingdom...
- London: Printed for J. Debrett, 1800
A voyage to China and the East Indies,...
- London: Printed for Benjamin White, 1771
Three Years’ Wanderings in the Northern Provinces of...
- London: John Murray, 1847
Barlow’s Journal of his Life at Sea in...
- London: Hurst & Blackett, 1943