Showing all 9 results
An Abridgement of Lectures on Rhetorick.
- Wilmington, [Delaware]: Mathew R. Lockerman, 1807
Essays Biographical and Chemical. Second impression.
- London: Archibald Constable & Co. Ltd., 1909
Plutarch’s Romane Questions. Translated A.D. 1603 by Philemon...
- London: Published by David Nutt, 1892
Judicious and Select Essayes and Observations. By that...
- London: Printed by T.W. for Humphrey Moseley, 1650
In Praise of Old Gardens.
- Portland, Maine: Thomas B Mosher, 1912
Harrison’s Collection. The Idler, in two volumes. [With:]...
- London: Printed for J. Walker, 1795
Essays on the Early Period of the French...
- London: John Murray, 1857
The Free-Holder, or Political Essays.
- London: Printed for D. Midwinter, 1716
Essays by Dr. Goldsmith.
- London: Printed for Lane and Newman, at the Minerva-Press, 1805