Showing 1–10 of 40 results
How the Whale Became. Illustrated by George Adamson.
- London: Faber and Faber, 1963
Views of The Scottish Lakes. Drawn and Engraved...
- Edinburgh: Banks & Co., 1867
Experiments and Observations on Different Kinds of Air,...
- Birmingham: Printed by Thomas Pearson, 1790
A Treatise on the Venereal Disease. Second edition....
- London: Sold at No. 13, Castle-Street, 1786
The Laws of Harmonious Colouring, adapted to Interior...
- Edinburgh: William and Robert Chambers, 1836
Description of the Skeleton of an Extinct Gigantic...
- London: Sold by John van Voorst, 1842
Mechanical Exercises; or, the elements and practice of...
- London: Published by J. Taylor, at the Architectural Library, 1812
The Microcosm of London. Or, London in Miniature.
- London: T. Bensley [for R. Ackermann], 1808
The Anatomy of Humane Bodies, with figures drawn...
- Oxford: Printed at the Theater, for Sam. Smith and Benj. Walford, 1698
Medical Anatomy: or, Illustrations of the Relative Position...
- London: John Churchill & Sons, 1869