Showing all 5 results
Select Sermons of Dr. Whichcot. In two parts.
- Edinbugh [Edinburgh]: Printed by T.W. and T. Ruddimans for G. Hamilton and J. Balfour, 1742
Two Essays. The Former, a Defense of the...
- Cambridge: Printed by J. Bentham... for W. Thurlbourn, 1741
Human Nature in its Four-Fold State of Primitive...
- Bungay: Printed and Published by C. Brightly & Co., 1812
Three Treatises. The First Concerning Art. The Second...
- London: Printed for John Nourse and Paul Vaillant, 1765
Aphorisms on man. Translated from the original manuscript...
- Newburyport [Massachusetts]: George Jerry Osborne, Guttemberg's Head, 1793