Showing 1–10 of 11 results
The Complete Works in Philosophy, Politics, and Morals....
- London: Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1806
Memoirs concerning the affairs of Scotland, from Queen...
- London: printed: and sold by J. Baker; Printed for J. Moor, 1714
The Lucubrations of Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq.
- London: Printed for H. Lintot, J and P. Knapton [and 13 others], 1754
Miscellanea Aulica: or, and Collection of State-Treatises, never...
- London: Printed for J. Hartley, 1702
Sixteen Pamphlets on Politics, Chiefly Scottish.
- Edinburgh & London: [Various imprints], 1715
A Complete History, Political and Personal, of The...
- London: Printed for B. Crosby and Co., 1805
A View of the Political State of Scotland...
- Edinburgh: Mundell and Son, 1790
Sermons on Several Subjects. The second edition.
- London: Printed for T. Payne and Son, 1783
“It’s Good that Mends;” or, our Modern Instructors...
- Peebles: Printed for Alex. Elder, 1834
The Political Works of Andrew Fletcher, Esq;
- London: Re-printed: and sold by A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, 1732