Showing all 10 results
The Lucubrations of Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq.
- London: Printed for H. Lintot, J and P. Knapton [and 13 others], 1754
Sixteen Pamphlets on Politics, Chiefly Scottish.
- Edinburgh & London: [Various imprints], 1715
Miscellanea Aulica: or, and Collection of State-Treatises, never...
- London: Printed for J. Hartley, 1702
A Complete History, Political and Personal, of The...
- London: Printed for B. Crosby and Co., 1805
A View of the Political State of Scotland...
- Edinburgh: Mundell and Son, 1790
Sermons on Several Subjects. The second edition.
- London: Printed for T. Payne and Son, 1783
The Free-Holder, or Political Essays.
- London: Printed for D. Midwinter, 1716
The Political Works of Andrew Fletcher, Esq;
- London: Re-printed: and sold by A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, 1732
An Account of the Money Expended for the...
- [London]: 25th September, 1835
“It’s Good that Mends;” or, our Modern Instructors...
- Peebles: Printed for Alex. Elder, 1834