Showing all 9 results
The Memoirs of John Ker, of Kersland in...
- London: [Printed for Henry Curll], 1726
A Complete History, Political and Personal, of The...
- London: Printed for B. Crosby and Co., 1805
Notes on a Visit Made to Some of...
- London: Printed for Archibald Constable And Co., 1819
A View of the Political State of Scotland...
- Edinburgh: Mundell and Son, 1790
Sermons on Several Subjects. The second edition.
- London: Printed for T. Payne and Son, 1783
The Free-Holder, or Political Essays.
- London: Printed for D. Midwinter, 1716
The Political Works of Andrew Fletcher, Esq;
- London: Re-printed: and sold by A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, 1732
“It’s Good that Mends;” or, our Modern Instructors...
- Peebles: Printed for Alex. Elder, 1834
An Account of the Money Expended for the...
- [London]: 25th September, 1835