Showing 1–10 of 86 results
An Examination of the Trials for Sedition which...
- Edinburgh: David Douglas, 1888
Sculptured Stones of Scotland. [with:] Volume Second.
- Aberdeen [and Edinburgh]: Printed for the Spalding Club, 1856
The Poetical Works of Robert Burns; including the...
- London: Printed for John Bumpus, 1822
The Diary of Mr James Melvill. 1556-1601.
- Edinburgh: [Bannatyne Club], 1829
The Mineralogy of Scotland. Edited by J.G. Goodchild.
- Edinburgh: David Douglas, 1901
Scotland and the Scotch; or, the Western Circuit....
- Edinburgh: William Whyte and Co., 1840
The History of the Abbey, Palace, and Chapel-Royal...
- Edinburgh: Printed by Hay, Gall, and Co... for Mrs John Petrie... and sold by her at the Chapel Royal, for Behoof of herself and family, 1821
Poems, chiefly in the Scottish Dialect. A new...
- Leith: Printed by William Reid & Co. for the Author, 1819
Phantastes: a Faerie Romance for Men and Women.
- London: Smith, Elder and Co., 1858
The Green Fairy Book.
- London: Longmans, Green and Co., 1892