Showing 1–10 of 26 results
Memoirs of The Rebellion in 1745 and 1746....
- London: Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1821
The Cross and the Sword.
- London: Victor Gollancz Ltd, 1956
Plutarch’s Romane Questions. Translated A.D. 1603 by Philemon...
- London: Published by David Nutt, 1892
Euterpe: Being the Second Book of the Famous...
- London: Published by David Nutt, 1888
The tragedies of Aeschylus translated. By R. Potter.
- Norwich: Printed by J. Crouse, 1777
An Introduction to, or a short discourse concerning,...
- London: Printed by R. Reily; And Sold by J. and J. Bonwicke [et al.], 1730
Storia di Gioachimo Murat. Prima traduzione dal Francese.
- Lugano: G. Ruggia e C., 1833
The Lusiad: or, the Discovery of India. An...
- Dublin: Printed by Graisberry and Campbell, for John Archer, 1791
The Comedies of Aristophanes. By T. Mitchell, A.M.
- London: John Murray, 1820
The Omnium; containing the Journal of a Late...
- Ipswich: Printed and sold by George Jermyn, 1798